The Sleepy Teepee Party Booking Terms & Conditions
1. ‘You’ means the person agreeing to the ‘Hire of equipment’.
2. Agreement to the Hire of equipment must be via email.
3. Bookings for parties booked more than 14 days in advance will be held for 48hrs. Parties booked within 7 days of the party date will be held for 24 hours.
4. A holding deposit of 50% (non-refundable) is required to confirm the booking.
5. If the deposit is not received within the above timescales, the party date will be re-released
6. Final balances are required no less than 14 days prior to the party. Bacs payment only.
7. The final numbers and choices must be confirmed at least 14 days prior to the party date. Any booking reductions after this time will still be charged for at the previous rate, with no refunds due.
8. Whilst you are in possession of the hire equipment we also ask for a damage deposit of £45.00. The deposit is refundable once the equipment has been collected undamaged and fully tested. (Normally within 48 hours).
9. Whilst you are in possession of the bell tent we also ask for a damage deposit of £65.00. The deposit is refundable once the equipment has been collected undamaged and fully tested. (Normally within 48 hours).
10. No food or drink to be consumed inside of the Bell tent.
11. You are responsible for providing The Sleepy Teepee Party staff with all relevant medical/dietary information for all the children attending the party. The Sleepy Teepee Party take no responsibility for allergies (including skin, food, materials etc) where we are not advised in advance of the condition. We are likewise not responsible at any point, for the welfare of the children at the parties, which remains the full responsibility of you.
12. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the information given to The Sleepy Teepee Party and to pass over such information in sufficient time for The Sleepy Teepee Party to perform the contract safely and without risk, within 14 days of the event occurring, to avoid last minute disappointment.
13. The Sleepy Teepee Party reserves the right to make any changes to the services as is deemed necessary by The Sleepy Teepee Party without notice to the you. If the required service is less than originally requested the requisite refunds will be made to the you.
14. You are responsible/ liable for any damage or injury occurring from or as a result of inappropriate use or misuse or reckless use of any The Sleepy Teepee Party equipment.
15. It is your responsibility to ensure that the children are supervised at all times. The Sleepy Teepee Party will charge you for the costs of any damage to any property caused by your breach of this clause.
16. It is your responsibilities to ensure the children comply with all reasonable instructions from The Sleepy Teepee Party employees to ensure the safety of the attendees and other persons present. The Sleepy Teepee Party may suspend the event if you are in breach of this clause.
17. The Sleepy Teepee Party will accept no liability or responsibility to you for any damages, costs, losses, claims, expenses, demands and proceedings including property of you and their guests, or any consequential loss in these regards.
18. The Sleepy Teepee Party shall use all reasonable endeavours to provide the services in accordance with the contract and shall perform the services with reasonable skill, care and diligence.
19. The Sleepy Teepee Party shall process all data in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
20. Some produce used may contain traces of nuts or may have been made in a factory that handles nuts. Please carefully check all ingredients before use/application.
21. It is not the intention of The Sleepy Teepee Party to violate any copyright laws and all themes are only inspired by popular trends.
22. Neither smoking nor pets are permitted within the proximity of The Sleepy Teepee Party equipment.
1. You are responsible for the care and safety of all the children and should ensure that all parent/guardians are aware that The Sleepy Teepee Party are not responsible for the care and safety of the children.
2. You will be required to take responsibility for all children that have been left by their parent/guardian.
Cancellation: (by you)
In the unfortunate event the party is cancelled the following refund policy will be applied:
1. Cancellation of a booking up to 14 days prior to the party will forfeit the deposit paid.
2. Cancellation of a booking between and including 13 and 7 days prior to the party will be refunded 25% of the total monies paid.
3. Cancellation of a booking between and including 6 and 3 days prior to the party will be refunded 15% of the total monies paid.
4. Cancellation of a booking after the dates specified will unfortunately forfeit all monies paid.
Cancellation (by The Sleepy Teepee Party)
1. The Sleepy Teepee Party reserves the right to cancel the booking at any time for any reason (The Sleepy Teepee Party will try to give as much notice as possible).
2. Upon any such cancellation The Sleepy Teepee Party will refund to you any monies paid to The Sleepy Teepee Party in respect of the booking but The Sleepy Teepee Party will not be liable to pay any compensation to you or any other person for any loss, damage or expenditure arising directly or indirectly from the cancellation.
3. The Sleepy Teepee Party reserves the right to terminate the booking without notice if there is a breach of these conditions.
1. Nothing in these terms shall limit or exclude the liability of The Sleepy Teepee Party, which may not be limited or excluded by law, including without limitation liability for death or personal injury caused by The Sleepy Teepee Party negligence or fraudulent misrepresentation.
2. Subject to the above The Sleepy Teepee Party shall have no liability (whether arising under contract, tort, or for breach of statutory duty or otherwise) to the extent that such liability would not have arisen but for your breach of the contract.
3. Subject to the above clauses The Sleepy Teepee Party aggregate liability for all claims in relation to the contract (whether arising under contract, tort, or for breach of statutory duty or otherwise) shall not exceed the price paid by the you.
4. This contract is governed and construed in accordance with English law and the parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
5. No information included in this booking will be disclosed to any third party.
6. It is your responsibility to inform guests accordingly of the above terms and conditions.
The Sleepy Teepee Party have suitable public liability insured and take the upmost care to ensure the safety of all party guests at all times.
• We use high quality products and follow strict hygiene routines.
• Liability cannot be taken for reactions or injury sustained whilst attending a party or thereafter.
• All persons using The Sleepy Teepee Party equipment do so at their own risk and it is you who is responsible / liable for any damage or injury occurring from or as a result of inappropriate use or misuse or reckless use.
• This information is given for the safety of all people attending a party hosted by The Sleepy Teepee Party and it is the sole responsibility of you to ensure that they are understood and adhered to by all party guests invited.
The information provided upon booking The Sleepy Teepee Party contains personal data. The Sleepy Teepee Party will record, process and keep your personal information secure in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation EU 2016/679. Information will not be passed or sent out to a third party.